Welcome to National College [Autonomous], Tiruchirappalli
INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES FOR THE ONLINE REGISTRATION OF THE FORM
Please read the instructions, procedure and eligibility criteria carefully before you start filling the Application Form. Or use contact Us for further clarifications.
- Candidate can apply for PG Admission 2016 -17 Apply Online only through official website of National College (Autonomous), Tiruchirappalli (Website- www.nct.ac.in).
- Application fee for each Programme is Rs. 250.
- Application fee shall be paid by credit card/debit card/Net Banking only at the payment gateway attached with the application form.
- Instructions for filling up the application form
- Click on "Apply Now".
- Fill all the details. You will receive a mail after you submit the application to the email ID you provide while filling up the form.
- Please make sure you provide a correct email Id.
- You will be able to make payment and download the filled application form from the link available in the form submission mail.
- You will be able to fill only one application form using a particular email ID.
- Application fee can be paid by credit card/debit card or Net Banking.
- Payment by Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking: Payment by Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking: The candidate can pay the application fee only through Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking. After successful payment, candidate will be able to print the acknowledgment receipt on the profile page of the Applicant account as well as the through the summary link emailed on the applicants email ID. Note that only the application receipts with payment status as paid will be processed further, hence you are requested to pay before the last date to avoid any inconvenience.
- After the successful payment, applicants are advised to keep a printout of the completed application for future references.
Please ensure, all the informations provided are correct as per the records. In case of any discrepancy, the applicant shall be summarily rejected at the time of confirmation of Admission at College Premises.
Candidates are requested NOT to send any Hard Copy of the application or any other document or Originals by Post.